As we all know, first impressions are very important. Employers say that most of the time they can immediately recognise a candidate they would hire. So how does this work? We believe it has a lot to do with presentation.
Presentation can stand for attire, posture and demeanour. Here are 5 tips to keep you in the game from the get go:
1. Clean up - from clean nails to styled hair, your physical aspect is not everything but it is the first thing employers see.
2. Walk with confidence - everyone loves a candidate who knows what they're doing
3. Approach in a friendly manner
4. It's in the hand shake - make sure you shake hands confidently.
5. Converse with ease - if an employer sees you relaxed when you talk it will make them relax.
We hope these 5 tips will help you when you interview, for more on this topic, click here.